Award winning 1888 Coffee from Veracruz, Mexico has been available in Oakland since April 2017 and people are loving it!
We are looking for full-time & part-time Baristas and Customer Service employees. If you have a passion for coffee, have a great attitude and are looking for a fast paced, fun place to work, we want you to join our team!
Hours of work can be flexible, minimum of 2 hours per shift required.
The Coffee Station is open:
Mon-Fri 7am – 5pm (1st team member starts 30 minutes earlier)
Sat-Sun 8am – 5pm (1st team member starts 30 minutes earlier)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Greet and engage customers to generate sales and excellent customer service.
- A genuine interest in making a person's day is a must!
- Prepare a variety of coffee, teas, smoothies and beverages in a fast paced environment.
- Complete orders in a timely fashion while ringing up sales accurately.
- Able to multi-task in a high paced environment with a sense of urgency.
Skills & Qualifications:
- At least three months barista and direct customer contact experience. Experience in the food and beverage industry is a plus.
- Proficient in communicating with customers, processing orders, and completing assigned tasks.
- Good follow-through and organizational skills.
- Must be able to remain positive and keep the energy high and upbeat at all times.
- Must have California Safe Food Handlers Card at time of employment.
Employment is dependent on passing a drug test and a background check. Employee must be eligible to work in the US; 1888 Coffee Stations does not sponsor work visas.
Please download application and fwd with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org including a short blurb about what unique trait or skill you could add to our awesome team! Specify hours you are available to work.
Please, no walk-ins, phone calls and recruiters.